Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sea bass with sizzled ginger, chilli & spring onions
- 6 x sea bass fillets, about 140g/5oz each, skin on and scaled
- about 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- large knob of ginger , peeled and shredded into matchsticks
- 3 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 3 fat, fresh red chillies deseeded and thinly shredded
- bunch spring onion , shredded long-ways
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?