Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sea bass with asparagus & Jersey Royals
- 2 egg yolks
- zest and juice lemon , plus extra wedges to serve
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 250ml/ 9fl oz olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 500g/ 1lb 2oz Jersey Royal potato
- 500g/ 1lb 2oz asparagus , trimmed
- small bunch chives , snipped
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 thyme sprigs, leaves picked
- 2 garlic cloves , thinly sliced
- 4 x 140g/5oz sea bass fillets
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?