Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sea bass with Swiss chard & beurre blanc
- 4 seabass fillets, skin on
- 1 bunch Swiss chard
- 2 salsify (or use artichoke hearts or salad potatoes)
- 4 baby fennel , halved or quartered
- 1 banana shallot or ordinary, finely chopped
- 125g butter , cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 200g crme frache
- 300ml fish stock (from fishmongers and some supermarkets)
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 1 star anise
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?