Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sea bass & seafood Italian one-pot
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 fennel bulb , halved and sliced, fronds kept separate to garnish
- 2 garlic cloves , sliced
- red chilli , chopped
- 250g cleaned squid , sliced into rings
- bunch basil , leaves and stalks separated, stalks tied together, leaves roughly chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 150ml white wine
- 2 large handfuls of mussels or clams
- 8 large raw prawns (whole look nicest)
- 4 sea bass fillets (about 140g/5oz each)
- crusty bread , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?