Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sea Scallops with Vegetable Ragoût
- 5 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large sweet onion (such as Vidalia or Maui), halved, thickly sliced crosswise
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 24 2-inch-long asparagus tips
- 4 ounces sugar snap peas, strings removed
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 1/3 cup canned vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 heart of romaine lettuce, sliced crosswise into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 20 sea scallops, side muscles trimmed
- 4 lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?