Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sea Island Red Peas with Celery Leaf Salad
- 2 cups dried Sea Island red peas or black-eyed peas
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 sprigs thyme
- 1 fresh bay leaf
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus more for drizzling
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery plus 1/2 cup celery leaves from inner stalks
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced chives
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- Freshly cracked black peppercorns
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?