Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sea Bream Escabeche
- 1 pound sea bream fillets, cut into 2 wide pieces
- 1/4 cup flour
- vegetable oil for frying
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 sweet onion, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- Zest of 1 Meyer lemon
- 1/4 cup Meyer lemon juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme, stems removed
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?