Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sea Bass with Roasted Tomatoes and Green Beans
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 pounds plum tomatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large onion, halved through root end, each half cut into thin wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces green beans, trimmed, cut diagonally into 2-inch pieces
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 4 5- to 6-ounce sea bass fillets (each about 1 1/2 inches thick)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?