Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sea Bass Cuban Style
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced white onions
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 cups seeded, chopped plum tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 2/3 cup sliced stuffed green olives
- 1/4 cup drained capers
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets sea bass
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.4g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|