Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scrumptious steak & stout pie
- 1 knob of unsalted butter
- 3 red onions, peeled and finely sliced
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary, leaves picked and finely chopped
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme, leaves picked
- 3 fresh bay leaves
- 1 kg beef skirt
- 500 g chestnut mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 tablespoons tomato pure
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 300 ml good-quality stout or dark ale
- 3 heaped tablespoons plain flour
- 750 ml hot organic beef stock
- 100 g Westcombe Cheddar, sliced
- 1 large free-range egg, beaten
- 300 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g Atora shredded suet
- 100 g unsalted cold butter, cubed
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?