Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scrumptious Spanish chickpea & chorizo soup
- olive oil
- 150 g iberico chorizo sausage, finely chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 sticks celery, finely chopped
- 500 g fresh spinach, washed and chopped
- 8 fresh tomatoes, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 410 g good-quality tinned cooked chickpeas, drained
- 1.3 litres organic chicken stock
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 55 g quality pata negra, Spanish ham or prosciutto, finely chopped
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 free-range eggs, hard-boiled
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?