Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scrumptious Chicken Vegetable Stew
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, in 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 cups fresh spinach, shredded
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 cup dry lentils
- 1/2 cup low-fat chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1 teaspoon crushed fennel seed
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Parsley sprigs for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.7g|
|Saturated Fat 2.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|