Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scrumptious Beef and Potato Casserole
- 2 tablespoons shortening
- 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flake cereal, crumbled
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.7g|
|Saturated Fat 18.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|