Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scrambled egg muffins with smoked salmon & soured cream
- 4 large free-range eggs, preferably free-range or organic
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 4 muffins, halved
- 20 g butter, plus a little extra
- 8 slices smoked salmon, from
- , ask your fishmonger
- 140 ml soured cream
- 1 small bunch fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, quartered
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?