Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scrambled Tofu with Herbs and Cheese
- 1 carton soft tofu
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric or curry powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon, basil, or marjoram
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives or finely sliced scallions
- ½ cup grated Cheddar, Muenster, goat, or feta cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 172kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 14g (21%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 22mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|