Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil (optional)
- Cooking spray
- 1 onion, sliced
- ½ green or red bell pepper, cut into slivers (optional)
- 1 small handful button mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, pressed (optional but very good)
- 1 package (12 to 16 ounces) traditional, water-packed tofu, preferably reduced fat, regular, firm, or extra-firm, crumbled into scrambled egg-sized clumps, well drained
- Tamari or shoyu soy sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh minced herbs of any kind
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 143kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|