Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scrambled Eggs with Leeks, Fava Beans, Crispy Breadcrumbs, and Parmesan
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely torn French bread
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Fine sea salt
- 1 cup peeled fresh fava beans or frozen (double-peeled)
- 12 large eggs (preferably organic)
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche or sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 2 cups chopped leeks (white and pale green parts only; from 2 large)
- Wedge of Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?