Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scrambled Egg Brunch Bread
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 egg, separated
- 7 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.9g|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|