Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scott’s Famous Chicken Wings
- 1 gallon peanut oil
- 25 chicken wings, segmented and patted dry with paper towels
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank's RedHot®)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon coarse-ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 116.7g|
|Saturated Fat 24.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|