Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scottish scallops & black pudding with winter salad
- 1 loaf good-quality ciabatta
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- olive oil
- 2 large handfuls watercress, washed and spun dry
- 2 large handfuls lamb's lettuce, washed and spun dry
- 2 sticks celery, washed, leaves reserved
- 2 black puddings
- 12 scallops with roes, from
- , ask your fishmonger, removed from their shells and cleaned
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 punnet salad cress
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?