Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scottish Rabbit Curry
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 (2- to 2 1/2-pound rabbit), cut into serving pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped British or Canadian bacon
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons mild curry paste
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups pearl onions
- 2 cups button mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Basmatic rice (optional), for serving
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?