Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 12 large eggs
- 800g good-quality Cumberland or Lincolnshire sausages , skinned
- 5 tbsp curly parsley , finely chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp English mustard powder
- 2 tsp ground mace
- 12 rashers smoked streaky bacon
- 85g plain flour
- 140-200g/5-7oz dried breadcrumbs
- about 1 litre/1 pints sunflower or vegetable oil , for frying
- scraps of bread , for testing oil
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?