Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scotch broth with winter root veg
- quality shoulder of lamb, about 1kg, or 600g leftover roast lamb
- sea salt
- freshly ground white pepper
- 1 leek, trimmed, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 sticks celery, roughly chopped, leaves reserved
- 2 onions, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- olive oil
- 3 litres organic lamb stock
- 1 small swede, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and roughly chopped
- 80 g pearl barley
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley, leaves picked
- 1 loaf fresh crusty bread, to serve
- 1 splash Scotch whisky, optional
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?