Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound pork sausage meat
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 quart oil for deep frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 53.9g|
|Saturated Fat 13.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|