Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons (10.6 ounces/300g) all-purpose white flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 teaspoons (0.28 ounce/8g) baking powder
- A good pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup (2.6 ounces/75g) unsalted butter, at cool room temperature (neither fridge-cold nor soft), cut into cubes
- 3 1/2 tablespoons (1.8 ounces/50g) superfine sugar
- 1 medium free-range egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- A little milk, for brushing
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?