Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Schrafft’s Butterscotch Cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- ¾ cup vegetable shortening, at room temperature (James Beard always preferred Crisco)
- 1¼ cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 144kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 9g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|