Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scampi with tartare sauce
- 15-20 langoustine or Dublin Bay prawn tails
- vegetable or sunflower oil , for frying
- 140g plain flour
- 85g cornflour
- 150ml beer
- 100ml sparkling water
- lemon wedges and chips , to serve
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 gherkin or 6 cornichons, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp capers , rinsed and chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 tsp chopped tarragon
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?