Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallops with mushrooms & white wine (Coquilles St Jacques Parisienne)
- 900g shelled scallops
- 350ml fish stock
- bottle (375ml) white wine
- 350g button mushrooms , trimmed and quartered
- juice of lemon , more to taste
- 2 tbsp toasted breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1kg floury potatoes , such as Kind Edwards or Maris Piper, each cut in 2-3 pieces
- 85g butter
- large pinch of grated nutmeg
- 6 egg yolks
- 2 shallots , finely chopped
- 65g butter
- 35g plain flour
- 125ml crme frache or double cream
- 8 large scallops shells or shallow individual baking dishes
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?