Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallops with cep compote & chestnuts
- 85g unsalted butter
- 1 small onion , finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves , finely chopped
- 8 medium ceps (about 400g/14oz), cleaned
- 150ml/1/4pt dry white wine
- 12 cooked whole chestnuts
- 8 large sprigs thyme , two whole, six with the leaves carefully picked from the stalks
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 12 scallops , as large as you can find, cleaned and coral removed
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?