Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallops with Tarragon Cream and Wilted Butter Lettuce
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1/4 cup minced shallots
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pernod or other anise-flavored liqueur (optional)
- 8 large sea scallops, patted dry
- 1 small head of butter lettuce, leaves separated
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?