Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallops with Spring Onion Puree and Black Truffles
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 10 spring onions, white part only, chopped
- 1 ounce black truffle, chopped; 2 to 3 tablespoons black truffle paste (see note below); or black truffle oil to taste
- 18 sea scallops, foot muscle removed
- Fleur de sel
- Minced fresh chives for garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 164kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 26mg (9%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|