Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallops with Spice Oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 black peppercorns plus freshly ground for seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt plus more
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon (or more) fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grapeseed or vegetable oil
- 8 large or 12 medium sea scallops, side muscle removed
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups mixed cilantro and flat-leaf parsley with tender stems
- Olive oil (for drizzling)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?