Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallops with Pea Purée and Ham
- 2½ cups fresh or frozen baby peas
- 1 tablespoon canola or olive oil
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Leaves from 1 large bunch of mint, chopped
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sunflower or peanut oil
- 4 large, paper-thin slices serrano ham or prosciutto (or 8 thin cooked bacon slices)
- 12 diver scallops, cleaned
- A little extra virgin olive or canola oil, to serve
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 292kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 38mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|