Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallops with Cauliflower, Dried Cherries, and Capers
- 5 cups small cauliflower florets (from 1 large head)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 9-ounce package fresh spinach leaves
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 large sea scallops, side muscle removed
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 6 large sage leaves, sliced thinly
- 3 tablespoons dried tart cherries
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?