Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallops with Blood Orange Gastrique
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sherry wine vinegar
- 1 cup fresh blood orange juice (from about 6 oranges)
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 blood oranges, peeled, separated into segments
- 1/4 cup each (lightly packed) fresh parsley leaves, fresh mint leaves, and fresh tarragon leaves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Coarse kosher salt
- 8 ounces brussels sprouts, leaves removed from core, core discarded
- 20 large sea scallops, side muscles removed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?