Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallops with Beets and Mache
- 3 large beets (about 1 ½ pounds), stems and roots trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, or enough to just coat beets
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- 1 pound small scallops, preferably “dry” bay scallops (see Note)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 quart mache or other delicate-flavored greens
- Small piece Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 378kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (35%)|
|Cholesterol 82mg (27%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|