Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallops and Haricots Verts with Creamy Bacon Vinaigrette
- 6 slices thick-cut bacon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 12 ounces haricots verts, trimmed, cut crosswise into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 pounds sea scallops, side muscles removed
- 3/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons whipping cream
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?