Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scalloped Yukon Gold and Sweet Potato Gratin with Fresh Herbs
- 1 1/2 pounds medium Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds medium red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cups (packed) coarsely grated Gruyère cheese (about 5 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?