Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scalloped Sweet Potatoes and Butternut Squash
- 2 sweet potatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 1 butternut squash, quartered and seeded
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, or as needed
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh sage, or more to taste
- 1 pinch garlic salt, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Asiago cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|