Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 10 sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.3g|
|Saturated Fat 17.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 65.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|