Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scalloped Potatoes with Wild Mushroom Soup
- 3 - 4 large unpeeled potatoes, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons unbleached white flour
- sea salt to taste
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 3 to 4 cups wild mushroom soup (recipe below)
- 1 oz (28 g) dried wild mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups fresh wild or brown mushrooms
- 4 1/2 cups vegetable stock or water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2/3 cups heavy cream or yogurt
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?