Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scalloped Potatoes with Ham and Bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) package bacon
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 10 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 2 onions, sliced
- 3 pounds cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 (16 ounce) packages shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.2g|
|Saturated Fat 20.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|