Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scalloped Potatoes with Caramelized Fennel
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 fennel bulbs (about 1 1/2 pounds), trimmed, quartered, cored, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or dry vermouth
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 1/2 pounds waxy potatoes (such as Yukon Gold), peeled, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 1 cup shredded Comté or Gruyère
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?