Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scalloped Potatoes with Best Ever Mushroom Sauce
- 5 - 6 large potatoes, sliced
- sea salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons of butter
- 1 batch of best-ever mushroom sauce (recipe below)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 pound white mushrooms, or with some creminis, sliced
- 1 cup plain whole fat yogurt at room temperature
- juice of 1 or 2 lemons, to taste (3 to 5 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon unbleached all-purpose flour (optional)
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?