Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Butter for greasing the baking dish
- 2 1/2 lbs. potatoes (about 4-5 medium), peeled and sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped fine
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 1/2 cups milk (I used skim)
- 2 tbsp. butter, cut into piecesS
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?