Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 lbs (about 4 medium sized) Russet potatoes, peeled, sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1 large yellow or white onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh chives (optional)
- 2 thick slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups grated Swiss or Gruyere cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 2 1/2 cups to 3 cups of half-and-half (half milk, half cream)
- Salt and pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?