Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scalloped Cabbage with Fennel and Cranberries
- 1 1/2 pounds green cabbage, shredded roughly
- 1 medium bulb fennel, chopped roughly
- 1/2 pound smoked turkey breast, in 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 4 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 cups low-fat, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup light cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|