Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallop and Shrimp Kabobs
- 1 pound large shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1/2 pound scallops
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 fresh pineapple - peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|