Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallop and Pesto Crostini
- 12 slices Italian bread, such as ciabatta, about ¾ in (2cm) thick
- ½ garlic clove
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 sea scallops
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp store-bought pesto
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato paste
- 12 fresh basil leaves, to garnish
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 132kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 3mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|