Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Scallop and Corn Chowder
- 5 slices bacon, cut into small dice
- 1 1/2 pounds sea scallops (about 16), patted dry
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 pound small yellow onion, thinly sliced into half-moons
- 1/2 cup Yukon gold potatoes, peeled (if desired) and cut into a 1/2-inch dice
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup corn kernels, fresh (from 2 ears) or frozen
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?